Happy 4th Birthday Trevin (January 10)! We love you!! Thanks Mitzi Pruitt for the amazing cake!
My boys decided to make Zombie shirts while I was using the restroom. I may or may not survive these cute "zombies". I love them!
When Kyle works in Jerome, he usually brings a treat home for the boys. This trip's treat was a sucker with a bug inside. Josh did not think it was funny at all and wouldn't even come close to the "treat". Trevin sucked on it for a few minutes until he thought he was close to the bug. Cooper loved it. He would have just eaten the whole thing, but Josh was really "bugged" that he was eating a sucker with a bug in it. He kept asking us to take it away because he was afraid he was going to eat the bug. Josh does NOT like any kind of bug and won't go anywhere near them. It was pretty entertaining watching him keep a close eye on Cooper while he ate his treat. He didn't relax at all until we took the sucker away.
I made this cupcake wedding dress as a dessert for an Young Women's Winter Camp that I was in charge of. The mutual theme this year is "Stand ye in Holy Places". So, we took the girls to do baptisms for the dead at the temple and then came back and talked about preparing to go to the temple and being your best self. We had lunch and then we did some activities to help the girls understand the importance of being their best selves. We did facials, hygiene, hair care, exercise, pedicures, etc to help them feel beautiful and find a balance in their lives. It was really fun!
Happy Easter! This is all of the Rumsey grandkids, aka, Miller's, Gibson's, Workman's and Rumsey's! It was fun to have everyone there!
In the beginning of April, I went to New York City with my friend, Keli Andersen. Her husband Derek got to go over for a work conference, so Keli and I played in NYC! We loved every minute. I was only there for 3 days, so we hit the ground running every morning and ran all day! We took a bus/boat tour of NYC on the first day so that we could see everything. The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island were both still closed from a hurricane (Sandy, I think) so we had to settle for a boat tour, but it was fun!
We went and say The Phantom of the Opera on Broadway. It was AMAZING!! It was worth every penny and I would totally go see it again. We also saw Mamma Mia and it was really good too!
We went to see the 9/11 memorial and it was a really special place. We also went and did an Endowment session at the Manhatten Temple, we went to the Brooklyn Museum, almost mastered the subway system, had really yummy cheesecake, enjoyed Times Square, went to the Top of the Rock (Rockefeller Center) and walked across the Brooklyn Bridge. It was fun.
I came home from NYC, and Kyle and I finalized the purchase of our first home! We bought a house in Bonneville County in a little area called Coltman, but it is considered Idaho Falls. We love it here! We have a great ward, great neighbors and our very own home! We have 2 acres, a shop and horse barn, and our 4 bed, 2 bath home. We have done a lot of painting and have more updates to do, eventually, but we love our home!
Kyle turned the big 3-0 on May 4th. He got a new Ipod because his broke. He loved it!
Kyle caught a snake and let the boys see it. It was pretty cool!
Josh turned 6 on May 15th! Happy Birthday Josh! We love you! He had a pirate piniata and our friend, Mitzi Pruitt also made Josh a cake. He was insistent on having a camp jet on his cake and she did an amazing job! Thanks Mitz!
And, the boys and I built the Empire State Building out of Lego's. It was fun!
4 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment