Thursday, August 29, 2013

Adam-Ondi-Ahman

These are our last couple of days in Adam-Ondi-Ahman and our drive back home. The posts are backwards, sorry!

 We loved our vacation to see Jeff and Pam and didn't want to leave to come home. It was such a spiritual high! I can see why missionaries have a hard time coming back home.
 More views of the grounds in Adam-Ondi-Ahman
 An old, original well from when the saints stayed on AOA.


 My large mouth bass...it was so fun to catch!
 One last picture on the way out! I am so grateful for this cute, eternal family of mine. What a blessing they are! I have the cutest boys in the whole world!!!
 We stopped at the Hastings Museum in Hasting, Nebraska. It was so nice to get out and walk around and let the boys get some energy out!
 A cool bridge across the interstate!
 About 30 miles before we got to Sydney, Nebraska, a huge wind and rain storm hit! The wind was blowing so hard that the rain was blowing horizontally across our windshield. We saw 5 semi trucks on their sides and this one that blew across this lane of traffic from the lane going the opposite direction.
I didn't get a very good photo from the windshield (above), so I tried to take one from through the rearview, side mirror after we passed. I think it turned out pretty good!

0 comments: