August just flew by, along with the rest of the summer! I promise, I will try my darndest to get back to more frequent posts and pictures, I just don't know where the time goes. Oh well!! Here is a few pictures from our August!!
Kyle and the boys had their first campout on the trampoline. We began this campout with a fire and roasting marshmallows for smores. Trevin didn't want his marshmallows roasted...he just ate them right off the stick. Josh only wanted to roast marshmallows, but wouldn't eat them. So, Kyle and I ate the smores while Josh burnt the marshmallows. Then, they headed out for the trampoline. I fully expected them to get cold and come in in the middle of the night. Did they? No, of course not! Kyle had to wake them up at 8 o'clock in the morning. For those of you who don't know my boys, they wake up between 6:30 and 7 every morning...without fail!

This is what I saw in the morning...a huge pile of sleeping bags with a few hairs and limbs sticking out. I couldn't find any of my boys! They had a blast and insist on camping out almost every night that Kyle isn't at work. They have gone out one other time and loved it just as much. I, of course, slept in the house with Cooper. Kyle said that Trevin was asleep after about 5 minutes of being outside, but Josh looked at the stars until about 11:30, which I fully believe. He is fascinated with discovering absolutely everything. I would have loved to have enjoyed it with them, but maybe in a couple of years when Cooper isn't so little!

Here are my handsome boys! I just love them to pieces! I was taking pictures to put on Trevin's birth announcements and had to take a group shot as well!

I found this cool target at "the big deer store" aka Cabela's in Josh language. With our stock in Nerf, it was a good investment for our boys. Well, the genious that my husband is, he put the target in the trampoline net so the boys wouldn't lose the darts. They had a blast with it!

This is a typical babysitting job from my husband. He works all night and then comes home and "watches" the boys while I take a quick shower before he goes "to bed". It was just too cute and I had to take a picture. He is so sweet to try to stay awake for me. Maybe one day, we will have a normal schedule when we are awake and asleep at the same time. It is hard for the boys to not see their dad very often. He is working while we sleep and we are up and about while he is sleeping. Hard on our family, but we make it work! We look forward to his days off when we can function somewhat normally. We love and appreciate him for his sacrifices for our family and enjoy every moment that we can get together!!
We also blessed Cooper (finally) in August and I will get pictures up as soon as I can get the pictures off of my camera!
0 comments:
Post a Comment