Friday, September 16, 2011

Cooper's Blessing Day

On August 28, 2011, we blessed our handsome Cooper. It was a special day with family and friends. Here are the 5 of us. I still can't believe that I have 3 kids, kind of crazy! I love all my boys and wouldn't have it any other way.

Here is Cooper in his tux. My mom made this for him to be blessed in and it is a good thing that we didn't wait any longer to bless him. It fit perfectly and she made the tux the size of the pattern, which has been way to big for all of the other boys that she has made tuxes for. He is a healthy big boy and we love him!

My handsome boy!!

Here is Cooper on the blessing blanket that I crocheted for him.

My 3 boys! What an adventure we have ahead of us!!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

He is such a cute little guy!