You can't really tell in this picture, but the boys are flying their new kites with their fishing poles. Kyle hooked the kites to the fishing poles and it worked great! I never would have thought about it, but it was so much easier for the boys to fly the kites. All they had to do was push the button to release the line and reel in the kite when they were done! They loved it!
Josh and Trevin hunted Easter eggs so many times! They are getting eggs at Grandpa and Grandma Rumsey's in this picture actually on Easter. They had so much fun!

We were a little rushed before Church, so the only picture I got of the boys in their Easter clothes were after church. But, they are adorable anyways! I love these boys!

Coloring Easter eggs this year was actually painless and mess free (don't mind Josh's backwards shirt. He wouldn't switch it!). They lack in the patience department, so we colored the eggs in record time. We had pastel colored eggs, but they had fun!

This was the first of many egg hunts. We spent the few days before Easter visiting my sister, Megan in Utah, so we had an egg hunt there with Talan. I didn't get a picture of all three of them...oops. But they had fun!
0 comments:
Post a Comment