Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Baby Gibson #3 is a . . .

It's another boy!! Life is about to get seriously crazy at our house! I must admit that a third baby scares me just a little bit, especially with Trevin the tornado in all of his craziness! But, we are super excited as well! It will be so fun to see his little personality (I am praying for a mellow, peacemaker) and to see what this little boy looks like! Now, if we could only find a name.... Oh well, that will come with time. We have until July to tackle that hurdle!

As for the rest of the crew, Josh is becoming quite the little helper! He is very protective of Trevin and gets mad at us when Trevin is in trouble. With Josh, everything is "I didn't do it on purpose, it was an accident."

Trevin has decided that he is ready to be potty trained. I wasn't ready for that hurdle, but anyone who knows Trevin knows that he does things when he wants to and nobody is going to stop him. So, we are potty training. He is actually doing really well with going potty...the other, not so good, but we will get there.

If you are ready for a laugh, Kyle has applied for a job back in Twin Falls as a flight nurse/paramedic at St. Luke's Magic Valley. This job has been his dream for longer than I have known him, so we are praying that he can finally find true happiness at work and that we can finally settle down somewhere, wherever that may be! So, we wait and see!!

2 comments:

Nicole and Justin said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Yay!! I gotta check blogs more often! 3 boys! That will be TONS of fun!! I bet your boys are super excited!!!