May 15, 2011
I cannot believe the Joshua is 4 years old! He has gotten so big and mature. He is such a big helper and a really good boy. He loves to play with Trevin and is almost always willing to share and play with him. He is so anxious to get out this slip'n slide from Uncle Brian and Aunt Jaime. Now, if we could only get some summer weather!

He went on a Father and Sons campout and thought he needed a headlamp like his dad, so he got one for his birthday. He wears it ever single night when he goes to bed. He loves it!

Anyone who knows Josh, knows how much he doesn't need another Nerf Gun, but he has been begging for this particular one for months. He has wanted this one with the big 35 dart clip forever, so happy birthday!

How I love this cute birthay boy! We are truly blessed to have Josh in our family. I love how his smile lights up his whole face and how happy he is. He is definately boy through and through and I love everything about him!! Happy Birthday Buddy!!

They had to read stories using his new headlamp this night. It was too cute! I love my boys!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment