Yesterday was a day that has been long awaited for! Kyle graduated from the college of Southern Idaho with his Nursing Degree! Now, all he has to do is take the national test and he will be a Registered Nurse (RN). I am so proud of my loving husband and appreciate all that he has sacrificed to complete this degree. It isn't easy to go to school full-time, work full-time and still be a good husband and father, but he is amazing! I just want him to know how much we love him and are so proud of him! These words sound so simple and can't even come close to describing what the last two years have held, but we made it! Thank you Kyle for all that you do for our family! I love You!! Thank you to all of our family and friends for your love and support through this adventure and celebration!!
Kyle was fortunate enough to be able to speak on behalf of his graduating class. Lucky you Kyle!
4 weeks ago
4 comments:
CONGRATS KYLE!!!!!! We are so happy you graduated. Now get a job in ogden!
GREAT JOB! How exciting!!
YAY FOR YOU GUYS!! I bet that is a HUGE relief!
Congratulations! Wish we could have been there but it sounds like it was a wonderful day.
Post a Comment