Sorry this post is way late, but I am usually a little slow! We were able to enjoy the Thanksgiving festivities with both of Kyle's grandparents this year. By some miracle, Kyle was able to actually get a holiday off of work, so we trekked to Malad and then to Ogden. We ate our first Thanksgiving dinner with Grandma Gibson and family and then we enjoyed another Thanksgiving dinner with Grandpa and Grandma Dalton and family! It was all delicious and we enjoyed spending time with family. What a wonderful blessing it is to have such wonderful families! We then spent some much needed time together with Kyle's parents and Kelly and Sharla and girls. Here is a sampling of all the fun we had!




4 weeks ago
1 comments:
Love that first picture of you guys. What a cute family! I love the christmas tree hunt pictures. Our family has the same tradition. And I can't believe I didn't think of paper snowflakes. Tyler would love that. Thanks for the idea. I hope all is going well for you. You seem so happy and have adorable little boys.
Post a Comment