Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandpa Rumsey, Talan and Trevin

We celebrated birthdays on Dec. 5. It was actually my dad's and Talan's Birthday on the 5th, but since Trevin's birthday is so close to Christmas and we already had the family together, we decided to celebrate Trevin's birthday, too. It was really fun to see the baby's tear into their birthday cake and presents. Trevin began eating his cake by just sticking his face into it. He then proceeded to demolish it with his hands. Talan was more careful and just enjoyed licking off the frosting.

4 comments:

D'N K said...

I love it! It's so fun to see how big they are! You'll love these pics forever. It reminds me of josh and tavin. OHHH I MISS YOU!

Ariana said...

Birthdays for children and so fun, aren't they? What cute kids! Oh, and I love your family picture in the hay. How fun!

Jessica said...

Geez, what is wrong with me? Has it been months since I checked your blog or what?

I'm glad that you survived Trevin's first birthday party, I ALMOST started crying when we were singing to Bransen! I'm OK now, he's still my baby.

I love your adorable family pic from Thanksgiving, so cute!

And the kids Halloween costumes are awesome! The chicken was my fave.

Megan & Trevor said...

I'm glad you are good at posting so people can see the birthday! One day I will get stuff posted. Our babies are so cute!