Four years ago (yesterday) Kyle and I were sealed for time and eternity in the Idaho Falls, Idaho Temple. What a wonderful blessing to be sealed to your best friend forever. Kyle and I met my last semester at BYU-I. We were friends through the semester and started dating after I graduated. He was just beginning college after his mission to Brazil. We dated for a year before Kyle proposed on November 30, 2005. We were married one month later on December 29, 2005. I am truly grateful to be married to the only boyfriend I ever had and the only man I ever kissed! I love you Kyle! Thank you for 4 wonderful years and two adorable boys. I look forward to spending eternity at your side!

The last four years have been very exciting. We started off in a one-bedroom apartment in Rigby, where we lived for a year. In that year, Kyle left to Montana fo 6 weeks for a paramedic internship and I stayed home to work. We then moved to Rexburg after Kyle finished his Paramedic degree so that he could work for the Madison County Fire Department and Ambulance service. We stayed in Rexburg for 8 months and while we were there, we welcomed Joshua Kyle Gibson into our home on May 15, 2007. Kyle decided that he wanted to get his nursing degree, so we moved to Jerome, ID so that Kyle could attend the College of Southern Idaho in Twin Falls. We have lived here in Jerome for just over 2 years and have also welcomed Trevin Michael Gibson into our family on January 10, 2009. Kyle is now graduated from CSI and has accepted a NICU position in Twin Falls. Josh is now 2 1/2 years old and Trevin will be one in a couple of weeks.
4 weeks ago
6 comments:
I'm so glad that you posted that little story! David & I were each other's first kiss! Your wedding pics are SO pretty! And I didn't know that you were only engaged 1 month! Congrats on 4 amazing years!
You were a BEAUTIFUL bride! Love the wedding pictures!!! Congratulations! Sounds like you will be staying in Twin for a while huh?
We are so glad things worked out the way they did. We are blessed because of it. Congratulations!
That was such a sweet story of you two! And you have such a cute family. I loved your wedding pictures too, especially the one on the couch...too cute.
Congrats and very cool story of how you met and all!
Hey can you tell kyle to email me? nataliestory@myldsmail.net ... I have an interesting story for him and this is the only way I know how to contact you guys!! LOL!
Congrats on the 4 years and the graduation!!! LOVE YA!
Post a Comment