Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Meet Cooper!

Cooper Jeffrey Gibson joined our family on July 1st, 2011. He was born at 4:35 pm and weighed 9 lbs, 7 oz. He was 21 1/4 inches long. He is such a good baby and already sleeps better than Josh and Trevin did. He has 2 very protective brothers who just love him!
This was taken on the 4th of July at my Grandpa Hanson's home. My 3 adorable boys! What am I going to do with them?





Cooper with his Great Grandpa Hanson. It has been so much fun living back in Rigby and being able to spend so much time with my grandpa. The boys have had so much fun getting to know him better and playing with him. We cherish all the time we get to spend with him and I think he has had fun teasing my boys as well!

This was taken the day he came home from the hospital, July 2nd.


Happy Birthday Cooper! And now we are 5, I can'tbelieve it. Here is to a wonderful, exciting, full of adventure future for the Gibson family! I look forward to every second of it! There isn't anything like a new baby to remind you how precious life it and how grateful I am that we are an eternal family. We are truly blessed!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats to all of the Gibson family! What a perfect little addition. Families are God's greatest gifts and babies are a little piece of Heaven. Are you in Menan now? Maybe I could come visit you on Sunday when I'm at my mom's! I NEED some of that new baby smell!!!

Annie Bingham said...

Congrats Shara! I never had you picked as a mom of rowdy boys--but you perform beautifully! Cute, cute family!

The Bateman Clan said...

Ohh he is super cute!! Welcome to the 3 boys club!! It takes a special mama to raise all boys :) Congrats!!!!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Yay!! Congratulations! He is a doll!

**Sheri** said...

He is beautiful!! Boys are great!! They love their mamas. Enjoy every minute! Love ya!