As soon as Josh saw the Carosel, he couldn't enjoy the rest of the zoo until he "rode the animals". We finally gave in so that the rest of us could enjoy the zoo as well. We bought our tickets and Josh picked the eagle to ride. When we got up there to get onto the eagle, he freaked out and would not get on. I had to literally force him on and hold onto him for a minute. I bought the ticket and he WAS going to ride it. As soon as he was on, he was fine and really liked the ride. It was so funny!

Trevin had no problems getting on. This boy has no fear whatsoever. He loved it and we couldn't get either one of them off of it.

I think it is a rule that you have to take a picture of your child getting a drink from the lion's mouth at the zoo. So, here is Trevin and of course, he had to do it all by himself. He is Mr. Independant now!

Here is Josh enjoying his refreshment from the Lion's mouth!

Josh loved the map of the zoo. He carried it around for quite a while. It was cute. We had our own little tour guide as he made sure we didn't get lost.

The gorilla was awesome! He followed the kids around the glass and kept looking at them while they looked at him. It was pretty funn!

Here are my adorable boys!! I don't think that they get cuter than this!!

Trevin, Lucy, and Aaralyn were watching the monkeys outside. Josh was there too, but he walked off just as I took the picture, go figure.

We didn't take a stroller because they wouldn't ride in it the last time we were at the zoo, but of course, this time they didn't want to walk! We eventually did get them a stroller to ride in, but here is Trevin looking just as cute as always!

We went in the Madagascar building and it stunk! Josh kept plugging his nose! It was so funny!
This was how I spent my birthday this year (sept. 2)! It was so fun to spend the day with family! We spend the day with Kyle's side of our family! Kelly and Sharla came with their two girls, Lucy and Aaralyn. And so did Jeff and Pam! We had a wonderful day! (We even got us all in for a whopping $5 all together! I love a good deal!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment