Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Cuteness of my Boys!

I just thought that you might enjoy some of the random cute pictures of my growing boys!


This was at Hogle Zoo! He has a strong grip. He wouldn't let go.

This was also at Hogle Zoo. Do you think that Josh is ready to go home yet?
Josh decided that it would be fun to put his back against the water ball at Hogle Zoo! Well, if Josh can then Trevin has to try also! So cute!

Trevin is "hiding" in my laundry basket!

My little Pirate!
Working really hard on Papa's big mountain in the yard!
When Trevin went down the slide facing to the front, he would hit the bottom with his feet and face plant forward, so he started going down feet first on his tummy! I guess this hurts less!
Maybe Trevin was thirsty? He was sucking the water off the driveway from the melting ice. So adorable! Kyle kept telling him to stop, but I let him do it until I could get a picture. My little brother, Brian would do this when he was little. It was funny!

Josh loves to play with the money in the piggy bank. I don't know why, but he loves it! He likes to "build" with it. He really likes pirates lately, so we "built" a pirate boat out of "moneys".

0 comments: