Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Day in the Life of Boys!

Both of my boys love to "blow dandelions" and this is the aftermath of Trevin's adventure. He had a little beard of seeds on his chin. Adorable!

Here is Trevin, Joshua, and Talan. While we were at Megan's house a couple of weeks ago, we went to Temple Square because my cousin was getting married. This was one of many adorable pictures of our boys while we were there. We were getting ready to go, and I told Josh to get ready so that we could go see the Temple and a big statue of Jesus. This was his reply, "I don't want to see Jesus, I want to see the Prophet!" He was very adamant the entire trip down to Temple Square that we see the Prophet. I told him that we could find a picture of the Prophet, but that wasn't good enough. He was going to see the Prophet. Well, as you can guess, we didn't see the Prophet, but we did see a picture and that turned out to be good enough. He really wasn't fond of the Christus. It actually kind of scared him because it was so big. It was a pretty funny day!

We had all three boys in the tub to play, I got my boys out and dressed, ready for bed. Megan let Talan play for a little bit longer and before I knew it, Trevin was missing. This is where I found him. He obviously wasn't done playing in the tub.


Trevin loves dogs. This is my Brian's dog and Trevin couldn't get enough of him. Josh was more cautious, but Trevin held nothing back. He loves all animals without fear!


This is pure delight for my Joshua! He loves to play on this airplane at my parent's house. He would spend all day on it if we let him. He loves all airplanes. If he hears one in the sky, we will find it. He often sees airplanes that we can't see without looking really hard. He has a fascination with airplanes and helicopters, among many other things!

1 comments:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Haha! I LOVE the dandelion face picture!! Too cute!!