On May 15, my little boy turned three years old! Where did the time go? Here is a recap of his birthday celebrations! Aunt Stinky and Uncle Trevor gave Josh this Nerf Gun for his birthday. Megan let him pick it out and he didn't have to think twice about getting a gun (whose son do you think he is?). He even tried to get one for Trevin, too. Here he is shooting coyotes with Uncle Trevor on the T.V. Trevor watched a hunting show and would pause it for Josh to shoot the coyotes.
I can't believe how fast the last 3 years have gone. Josh has grown from a 5 lb. 9 oz. tiny baby to a really tall, happy boy. I can't believe how fast the time goes. Josh is so smart. He knows all of his ABC's by recognition, and his numbers. He notices every tiny detail. There is no sneaking things past Josh. He catches on to everything and remembers it all. He loves his brother and is always willing to help him or to share with him. He is always right there ready to "help" me in everything that I do. He loves to go fishing and hunting with his daddy. Every time we get in the car, he wants to go to the Deer Store (aka, Sportsman's Warehouse). Everything that is really big, he says it is a "big, boko one." Don't ask me, but it is pretty cute! I love this big boy and how blessed and honored I am to be his Mommy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment