Friday, January 16, 2009

Trevin and Talan








Here are the new cousins, Trevin and Talan who are only 5 weeks apart. I am sure that in about a year they will be partners in crime and will keep their mommies very busy! (Trevin is the littler one :)

3 comments:

D'N K said...

Those are two cute babies!!! Just wait Talan and Trevin will be the same size very soon. Keep up the pics of your boys! See you soon

Our Pease Pod said...

Hey Shara-glad to hear everything went well and that you are feeling good. He is super cute! Congratulations.

Megan & Trevor said...

I'm so glad you are good at updating your blog! I think while we are all at mom's I'm going to have you and mandy teach me some things! I bet here in a little while those two boys will be the same size!