Kyle and I have been married for three wonderful years as of Dec. 29. Life has been wonderful for us. We are about to welcome our second child to our family and I couldn't ask for a better husband. He is so loving and supportive of all of our needs and does all that he can to help. I don't know how many husbands are as willing as mine is to roll up his sleeve and change dirty diapers or whatever I need. He is truely an example of patience and love to me and I am forever grateful for him and all that he does for me! I love you Babe!
4 weeks ago
3 comments:
Hey Shara-can't wait to hear some happy news. Hope everything goes great!!!
It's great to see that you're doing so well. Congrats on the anniversary and best wishes for the upcoming baby!
Post a Comment