Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Josh loves this interactive train set. It teaches him the ABC's and all sorts of things. I think it might have enough buttons and noises to keep his attention for more than 5 minutes.

Kyle got me a keychain that rotates through digital pictures. I can't wait to use it. I never keep pictures of my kids with me and now, I can have a whole bunch of them with me all of the time!

Josh is so smart. He figured out his sit and spin in a matter of seconds. He was whirling and twirling all morning long~



I made Kyle wait until the very last to get this present. He loved it! He couldn't have been more surprised. He is the grilling king and now we can get rid of the little dinky one that is sitting on the very bottom left of this picture and he can grill everything he wants!







0 comments: