Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!

We spent the holiday weekend at the Gibson's house in Malad, ID. Here we are waiting for the fireworks to begin. It was fun to have a nice relaxing day without the usual hustle and bustle in Idaho Falls.

We went fishing for the afternoon and saw these beautiful clouds! It was fun to see even though we didn't catch any fish, kind of sad...

Lighting fireworks with Daddy!

The boys loved the parade. They came home with a full grocery bag of candy. They had fun picking up all the candy. At first, Trevin was really good to pick up the candy and put it in the bag. Then, he realized what it was and just wanted to eat it all. Can't say that I blame him.

When I asked Josh if he wanted to eat a piece of candy, he replied, "no, I just catch it." It was pretty funny! He didn't eat a piece of candy until we were walking back to the truck. Silly boy!

1 comments:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Looks like you guys had fun!! I LOVE your header picture!!