Monday, September 14, 2009

Fair Fun!!


All of the boys were so good! Trevin enjoyed a short snooze, as you can see.

Josh LOVED the petting zoo. He was in heaven. Despite his faithful efforts, the emu wouldn't accept his food. He tried and tried to get the emu to eat, but with no success.
The goats, however, loved his tasty treats and would willingly lick the oats from his hands. He wasn't scared at all. He tried to feed every kind of animal, from the rabbits, to the pigs, sheep, goats, emu, and llama. He loved it!
Here we have Josh, Talan and Trevin and all were very good all day!
We sat and watched a dog show and Josh was fascinated. He kept asking for more puppies. The dogs were catching frisbies, and Josh couldn't get enough!


We had a blast at the Blackfoot Fair this year. It has been a couple of years since I have been. It was just me, Megan, Mom, Josh, Trevin and Talan that went, but we had fun anyways. We enjoyed a fried snickers candy bar (YUMMY!), a tiger ear, and yummy teriyaki chicken rice bowls. We decided that on fair day, calories don't count and that you can always start over tomorrow, right??

3 comments:

Rick and Collette said...

How fun! I love the fair! A little girls outing sounds like fun. I'm glad the kids did good. That makes it so much more enjoyable for you!

D'N K said...

Yea the fair! I miss you guys so much! My kids always ask when your coming to our house. Hope to see you soon!

Nicole and Justin said...

I miss the Fair! Made me hungry thinking of all that yummy food. Glad you had fun. Nic