We spent almost a week in North Dakota visiting my sister Mandy and her family. She moved to Williston, ND about a year ago and there isn't a more perfect time to visit than in the summer. We went to the Diamond Rio/Phill Vassar concer and it was amazing. Loved it!! However, the mosquitos in North Dakota are HORRIBLE!! Mandy says the mosquitos were nothing right now and that they were way worse, glad I wasn't there for that because I don't think that I have ever had so many bites on my body at one time. They bit you even if you had bug spray on. We also spent a couple of mornings hitting all of the garage sales. We found some awesome deals!! Enjoy the pictures of our trip!
4 weeks ago
1 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun! great pictures! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment