Monday, July 20, 2009

Mini Clumsy Rumsey





All I can say is that I am so grateful that I am married to a paramedic!! Josh is definately his mother's son in the fact that he is extremely clumsy! Tonight was one such night. He went to get a blanket to go to bed and tripped. He smacked his eyebrow on the edge of the end table and split his eyebrow open. Lucky for me, Kyle is home tonight and was able to help. I held Josh still while Kyle super-glued his wound closed. The first of many nightmares I am sure!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Holy cow! That is one serious head bonk! Good luck in the future!!!

Megan & Trevor said...

All I can say is "oh man!" This is the first of many....Love you! Clumsy Rumsey strikes again!!!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

OUCH!! That is a good lookin' bonk there!! It would be super nice to have a paramedic handy!! LUCKY! Poor little guy!!

D'N K said...

ohhhh josh i miss you. You and Tav are so much a like. Hope you feel better

Nicole and Justin said...

You two will be able to compare scars! Ha-ha!

Elaina said...

WOW! poor kid! Good thing dad was there to know what to do. You should read my blog about my son. He tripped and cut it forehead open to the bone 18 stitches. good thing the skull was it broken and concussion. poor kid.