My little boy is 2!! I can't believe how fast time flies. I am so proud of him in all that he does. He is so smart and is such a good boy. We love him so much. We went to the park today to celebrate his birthday as it is his favorite place to be. He loves to be outside where he can wonder freely. He is always out to discover. For his birthday, Josh got a leap pad, toy gun (his favorite), a fishing pole and a cars blanket.
4 weeks ago
1 comments:
Yea! Happy Birthday Josh. So fun. I love birthdays! Looks like he had a great day. My oldest son is obsessed with the movie "cars" too. He would love those little shoes he had on and the blanket. That is hilarious about the gun. Sometimes I wonder why I buy my kids any toys at all because they are usually more entertained by the normal household stuff they find at home. So cute!
Post a Comment