Kyle went catfishing the other night and caught a whole bunch. Well, when he was cleaning them the next day, Josh insisted that he help. He had his own little set of plyers and everything. He is a Daddy's boy for sure. He is Kyle's constant shadow. I am so grateful for a loving husband who is a wonderful father to our boys. I think Kyle loves it just as much as Josh does. I love my boys!
4 weeks ago
4 comments:
That is so cute. Justin is the same way when Jason brings home fish. He has to be right there watching it all. Your family is so cute.
Your boys sure are adorable! Aren't birthdays fun and sad all at the same time?! I love the pic of Trevin sleeping in the jumperoo, he's so sweet!
That is too cute!! I think that little shadows are super!! :) Little boys are supposed to do big boy things!! (Atleast they think they are!) Isn't it crazy to think that you have a 2 year old!!! WOW....we are getting old!! :)
Boyz will be boyz. Now he's going to want to go woth him next time to see where those fish came from!!
Post a Comment