Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Easter!






The Easter festivities began during the week when we dyed eggs and blew bubbles at Derek and Keli's with the kids. Josh really just liked to break the eggs and taste the vinegar egg dye. He loved playing in the dye, hence the Incredible Hulk hands. Josh, Trevin and I went to church and then came home to await time for dinner, so we could go see Kyle, who was working at the station and to give the boys their baskets and hunt for eggs. Well, about an hour before we were going to go and see him, Kyle called and said that they had to take a transport to Boise. Needless to say, we enjoyed a lot of the festivities without him. We ate dinner with Derek and Keli, but the kids got to hunt for eggs first. Josh loved it. I showed him once what to do and then he was off. He ran around and found tons of eggs, which he refused to share. By the time dinner was over, Kyle was back in Jerome, so we were able to take dinner to him and also give the boys their baskets. Kyle and I were both sad that he had to miss the rest, but we enjoyed watching Josh play with his new toys.

4 comments:

D'N K said...

It was so fun!!! Josh is so funny.

Megan & Trevor said...

So sad Kyle had to miss dinner! At least you got to hunt eggs with josh, I bet he had a blast! Next year the babies can hunt eggs!!!

Kristen said...

So Fun! Your boys are adorable!

Jessica said...

They're so adorable! I love holidays!