Here is proof that Josh will make a great daddy someday. Watch for yourself the good example that his daddy sets for him when he is home. Josh sees mommy do this most of the time, but Kyle helps out a lot when he is home.
4 weeks ago
Here is proof that Josh will make a great daddy someday. Watch for yourself the good example that his daddy sets for him when he is home. Josh sees mommy do this most of the time, but Kyle helps out a lot when he is home.
Posted by Kyle and Shara Gibson at 2:35 PM
4 comments:
Hi Shara!! I was just blog hopping and found your blog...I hope you don't mind that I peaked!! You have ADORABLE kids!! I love this video...that is too cute!! I really can't believe how time flies.....we are all grown up and rasing families of our own!! CRAZY!!! Well, we are boring "private" bloggers so if you would like to take a peak into our world, scoot me an e-mail and I will get you an invite!! mdbelnap1215@yahoo.com I talk to Ryan all the time, and he has filled me in on everyone, but it is so good to see blogs!! I love them...it is a great way to stay in touch from far away!!
SISTER! I LOVE IT! That is seriously the cutest thing I've seen in a LONG time! Love ya!
How adorable! We bought Justin a baby before we brought Annalisa home so he can help feed and burb his baby while I fed and burped Annalisa. It's so cute how they like to help.
How funny! What a little cutie! Hopefully he will keep that habit!
Post a Comment