Didn't my Grandma Rumsey do a fabulous job making my Tux? I am so handsome!!
I love my big brother and he loves me too!
And now we are four! What a wonderful blessing it is to have a husband worthy of his priesthood and able to bless our children and also give us blessings whenever we need them. I love my family and am so grateful for the blessings that are ours. I am so grateful that we get to spend Eternity together!
LOVE the family pic. Such a cute family. I'm so sad I wasn't there. Trevin is getting soooo big. I can't wait till warm weather so we can take our kids outside to play. Talk to you soon.
Congrats how exciting! Not sure if you remember me. This is Elaina from High School. My blog is private but if you send me your email I can add you. My email elainareich@msn.com and my blog http://robertandelainareich.blogspot.com
We are loving the life that we live! Kyle is transitioning from his position as an ICU nurse to a flight nurse with Air Methods. We are so excited to see his dreams come true. He works so hard and deserves to have it all! I am very blessed to be able to stay home and care for our 3 wild boys, Josh, Trevin and Cooper. Josh is 6 and full of life and curiosity! He loves to learn and discover. He is now in the first grade and excelling in his academics. Trevin is 4 and is smart as can be. He is spunky and charges at life with enthusiam and without fear. Cooper is 2 and is a happy boy. He is busy and always into mischief of some kind. He is our comedian and keeps us all laughing. They are all rays of sunshine in our home and truly bring joy to our life. We are very richly blessed!
6 comments:
LOVE the family pic. Such a cute family. I'm so sad I wasn't there. Trevin is getting soooo big. I can't wait till warm weather so we can take our kids outside to play. Talk to you soon.
You're so cute!!! And Trevin is quite handsome in his tux!
Congrat on the blessing day. What a fun occasion. Glad the family was able to be there with you.
Congrats how exciting! Not sure if you remember me. This is Elaina from High School. My blog is private but if you send me your email I can add you. My email elainareich@msn.com and my blog http://robertandelainareich.blogspot.com
It's so great to have such a supportive family! And that tux is way to cute!!
What a cutie! I love their blessing days! Our babies get so big so fast!
Post a Comment