So, I decided to play susie homemaker and make PJ's for Kyle and Josh for Christmas. Well, when I got done with them, I realized that I had enough fabric for Trevin too! Being the scrapbooker that I am, I decided that I had to have pictures of my boys in their matching PJ's. It just so happened that I was taking a picture of Trevin (now 3 weeks old) and was able to catch a spontaneous smile. I love it.
4 weeks ago
3 comments:
i am so impressed with those cute jammies--GOOD JOB!! And that smile is extra cute! If you send me an e-mail I will send you an invite to our blog. ashleyd98@hotmail.com
You're too amazing! And your boys are so darn cute!
Way to go Susie Homemaker! I am impressed. I'm so glad you found me, but how did you stumble on My Blog. That's great. Your boys are so cute. How do you like it in Jerome/ Twin or where ever you are? We need to get the kids together to play sometime when you are all here to visit. Maybe this summer we should plan something. Good to hear from you!!!
Post a Comment