Thursday, October 3, 2013

September Fun!

 Cooper rocking his shades! Cute little stink!
 Josh had his first day of 1st Grade on September 3.
 Waiting for the bus...he has to get on at 7:25. Way to early for this mom, but he/we have gotten used to it!
 The very first bus ride! He was excited!
 We made it! He loved 1st grade and I missed him while he was gone, but all is well!
 I have been experiencing a new phenomenon since school started! The sunrise is beautiful. I rarely enjoyed it before as I prefer to be asleep, but since I have a little boy to get off to school, we see more sunrises than normal!
 Croix certainly does not lack for love and attention at our house! I couldn't find Trevin one  afternoon and found him using Croix as a pillow. They were just chillin outside!
 Cooper has decided that he doesn't need naps anymore, so on the days that he doesn't take one, he often literally  crashes and just passes out, as you can see. He just flopped over while they were watching TV.
 More Trevin and Croix just hanging out!

 Another beautiful sunrise!
 Trevin found this praying mantis and had to hold it, so I went outside with him and caught it. He carried it around for a long time. He was swinging with it on his hand and let it crawl all over him. It was pretty funny. I told him that was fine as long as he was nice to it. Finally Josh came in and told me that Trevin had buried it. When I asked him why, he got teary and said, "I really had to go potty and I didn't want it to fly away!" So, I told him to tell me and I would hold it for him. Cute boy!

One more beautiful sunrise! I am truly blessed! I have the best view of the sunrise in the morning and the sunset at night from our house! Our roman blinds broke and wouldn't go up anymore on the front window. So, I had to take them down for the sole reason of my sunset view. I wanted to see the sunset every night! We had a fun September.

We celebrated my birthday at the beginning of the month (I didn't take any pics.). Kyle has some I will have to find. Anyway, we took the boys to the Eastern Idaho State Fair and enjoyed that in the rain, then I got a new pistol and we went shooting with our good friends, Doug and Mitzi Pruitt and then we went to Pocatello to Red Lobster...my favorite! It was a great night spent with great friends.

0 comments: