Thursday, December 27, 2012

Temple Square

 What an amazing day! We had so much fun as we wandered through the Beehive House, gazed at the magnificent temple and discovered the Church History Museum!
 Aren't these the most handsome boys you have ever seen?! I am so blessed to have all of them in my life!
 The boys in the Church History Museum!
 Beautiful sunset!
 I love my family!!
 Isn't this the most beautiful sight?!
We got the enjoy this experience with the Liu's! It was so fun to see the lights and and watch our boys take in the beauty of Temple Square! The Spirit was so strong and I am so grateful for my testimony and the blessings that are mine. I am so blessed to be sealed to my wonderful husband and my handsome boys! I love them so much! The pioneers were amazing to have been able to build such and amazing temple!

0 comments: