May 15, 2012
Pirate ships are always a safe bet! They have been obsessed lately!
We went and fed the "quacks" at the Greenbelt in Idaho Falls. Trevin calls the ducks and geese quacks. Pretty funny kid! Josh had a ball and Trevin did too as long as the geese didn't get too close!
It doesn't look like Josh is going to need too much practice! He got this set for his birthday also. He did great!
Grandpa Jeff and Grandma Pam sent these Amish made tops for the boys to play with. They love them. Cooper would just laugh while they played with them and then he would chase them down and try to suck on them. Funny boys!
So, I tried to write Josh's name on the cake, my my frosting was really runny and almost gone. He didn't care...he just loved having his name on the cake. I am a perfectionist and wanted it to look better, but he was happy and that is what matters!
Happy Birthday Josh! I cannot believe that my tiny 5lb 9oz baby has grown into such a mature little boy! He is so helpful with everything. He loves to help me wash windows and dishes and he is always willing to help watch Cooper. He is an amazing little boy and is so smart. He cannot wait to start Kindergarten this fall and I am excited for him...but I will miss him while he is gone! We love you Josh!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment