The boys are getting too big!! Josh had his first primary program and did amazing. I was so proud. He got up there and gave his part all by himself! He is growing way too fast!

My mom and I spent a couple of days canning apples. We spent a day making applesauce and then another day making pie filling. I had the hose running so that I could keep refilling the water bather and the boys found it. They had a ball making a lake in the sandbox. It was great to have them busy playing so we could get more done! (52 quarts of pie filling I might add!)

We were successful in our deer hunt! We go to Malad almost every year and are never let down!

The boys had fun making a Buzz Lightyear crafts out of plastic bead things, Josh even stuck with it to the end!

Keli came up again and took some cute pictures of my baby! He is the happiest little guy! That is just a quick peek into our October! I get so far behind on this blog, that I only get a few glimpses posted. I have a goal to do better, we will see how that goes!
0 comments:
Post a Comment