A week before Christmas, we were going to Utah for the Dalton Family Christmas Party. Kyle had just gotten off of a night shift, so I was driving so that he could sleep on the way down. Roads were slick so we were taking our time. We had just gotten outside of Fort Hall when we started fish-tailing, then spinning. We slid off of the highway and the rear wheel caught some sage brush and sent us rolling. We made one complete roll and landed back on our tires. Luckily, we were all seatbelted in and walked away without any injuries! The boys were a little shaken up, but we are all okay! We are very grateful for the angels watching out for us!
4 weeks ago
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, how scary!!! I am glad to hear you are all okay
Holy Cow!!! I am glad you are all ok!! That is scary!!!
Post a Comment