Just in case you didn't already know, the cure for a tummy ache is...a bandaid, of course (or rubberband as Josh calls them). My boys have had some yucky stomach bug today, but are doing much better this evening! Josh walked around with a bandaid over his belly button most of the day. Pretty cute!
Josh has taken to calling me "Princess" most of the time. It is priceless. He is so adorable.
Trevin is starting to sign a few things like "please" and "more". He loves to do the actions to the "Itsy Bitsy Spider", "The Wheels on the Bus" and he sings "E-I-E-I-O" with Josh and I. He signs "More" after each song. He can't get enough!
We spent the Easter holiday in Malad with the Gibson's and loved every second. The boys hunted Easter eggs in the snow and dyed eggs with Mommy and Grandma Gibson. It was fun. I, unfortunately, left my camera at home, so I will get copies from Pam and post them soon.
We also had a very special opportunity over the weekend. We went down to Salt Lake City to meet a young lady that Kyle baptized on his mission in Brazil. She was in Salt Lake and so we took the opportunity to go and have lunch with her. We loved every second and really enjoyed getting to know her. I will also post pictures of that special moment when I get copies of that as well!
1 comments:
Cute! Cute! Cute! The bandaid on the belly is so funny! And the boys holding hands is so precious. And meeting someone your hubby baptized is awesome!
Good luck with the move, just remember that it's all worth it!
Post a Comment