So, due to a nasty virus on our computer, we haven't been able to hardly use the stupid thing since Christmas. What have we been up to you ask? Well, we have been busy with life! Other than the holidays and Trevin's birthday which you will see below, Kyle has accepted a job in the NICU in Twin Falls, so we are staying here for a while I guess. He took his dreaded NCLEX exam to become a registered nurse and passed. So, he is legal! We are so proud of him! I have been busy being mom. You moms know what that is like. Between being mom and doing scouts, I keep busy enough! Josh is almost 3, can you believe it? I can't. Trevin just turned one and is running all over the house. We are loving life and enjoying having Daddy home more often, even with working 2 jobs. We see him more than one job and school, so we don't complain!
4 weeks ago
1 comments:
It totally stinks not having a computer! I know exactly how you feel! I still haven't been able to post Christmas pics. Maybe in July!
Congrats to Kyle (and the rest of you) on his accomplishments. That is really great!
I watched the video of Trevin feeding himself, 2 spoons was a great idea by the way! Very cute!
Post a Comment