Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hogle Zoo!

We had a blast at Hogle Zoo! I haven't been there for years, so both of my sisters and their kids, my mom and Kyle and I and our kids all went. It looked like it was going to rain all day, but we only got a few sprinkles throughout the day. Here are just a few of the many pictures that we took, but they are some of my favorites!

Josh and Grandma Rumsey at the elephant show.

Trevin at the elephant show


Josh with one of the elephants. This elephant is supposed to have a baby in the next month or so. Elephants are pregnant for 20-22 months! YUCKY!!



Here is the slew of kids we took with us! Talan, Trevin, Josh, Lexi, Brant, Tyson and Kaycee (Lexi's friend).




2 comments:

D'N K said...

Love the pics. I wish I could have gone with you! Trevin is so big.

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Looks like you had fun!! I LOVE the zoo! Plus I think rainy days are the best days to go, because the animals aren't too hot to come out and play!! Your mom is as pretty as ever!! I know I got older...but I don't think she has!! Thats not fair at all! :L)