Every year, my family goes up into the mountains to cut down our own Christmas trees. We don't usually go until the weekend after Thanksgiving, but due to pregnant women, we got to go a weekend early. We had a ball and Josh loved being outside!
I'm so jealous you got to go get a tree!!! I hope it was fun and everyone was in good spirits. I hope you are feeling good and please let me know if you need anything...I'm only 2 hours away!!! Loves, Nic
Your far better than I am. This year it took me a total a five minutes to put up the Christmas Tree (Pre-lit). I bet your house smells wonderful. Maybe we can go buy some Lysol or maybe clean our tabletop with Pinesol, aha that'll do it.
We are loving the life that we live! Kyle is transitioning from his position as an ICU nurse to a flight nurse with Air Methods. We are so excited to see his dreams come true. He works so hard and deserves to have it all! I am very blessed to be able to stay home and care for our 3 wild boys, Josh, Trevin and Cooper. Josh is 6 and full of life and curiosity! He loves to learn and discover. He is now in the first grade and excelling in his academics. Trevin is 4 and is smart as can be. He is spunky and charges at life with enthusiam and without fear. Cooper is 2 and is a happy boy. He is busy and always into mischief of some kind. He is our comedian and keeps us all laughing. They are all rays of sunshine in our home and truly bring joy to our life. We are very richly blessed!
3 comments:
Love the pics!!!!! Josh looks so cute. Can't wait to see your tree. See you tomarrow
I'm so jealous you got to go get a tree!!! I hope it was fun and everyone was in good spirits. I hope you are feeling good and please let me know if you need anything...I'm only 2 hours away!!! Loves, Nic
Your far better than I am. This year it took me a total a five minutes to put up the Christmas Tree (Pre-lit). I bet your house smells wonderful. Maybe we can go buy some Lysol or maybe clean our tabletop with Pinesol, aha that'll do it.
Post a Comment