8 TV shows I love to watch:
1-CSI (all three)
2. Biggest Loser
3. ER
4. Criminal Minds
5. Cold Case
6. Anything I can watch online
8 things that happened yesterday:
1-took Josh to the pumpkin patch
2. played with Josh
3. took a long nap
4. watched CSI
5. crochet baby blanket
6. spent the evening with Kyle (that is always a nice surprise when he gets to be home for more than a minute).
7. thought about cleaning my house (i will get to that tomorrow).
8. cooked dinner
8 Favorite Places to eat
I love to eat out!
1-Jonny Carino's!
2-Subway
3-Quizno's
4-Bajio's
5-Chili's
6-Winger's
7-Applebee's
8-Pita Pit
8 Things I'm looking forward too
1-Seeing my sisters!
2-Nap time (for me!)
3-Getting caught up on my scrapbook
4-Kyle being off work tonight!
5-Baby coming!
6-Kyle being done with school!
7-Losing weight(after the baby of course!)
8-Selling our car!
8 Things on my wish list
1-being caught up with my scrapbook by the time the baby gets here
2-our car will sell fast
3-Get out of debt!!!
4-no more headaches!
5-move closer to family
6-cleaner house
7-be skinny again
8-more time with Kyle!
8People I TAG
Mandy
Joscelyn
Danielle
Kelly and Sharla
ReNae
Everyone!
4 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment