Tagged
I love reading other tags, so now it's my turnHow to play this game of tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
3 Joys:
Kyle
Josh and soon to be sibling
Family
3 Fears:
losing Kyle or a child
miscarriage
my grandma dying
3 Goals:
lose weight after the baby gets here
get caught up on scrapbooking by the time new baby comes
be a better wife and mother
3 current obsessions:
scrapbooking
Twilight
scrapbooking
3 Random things about me:
I don't have TV
I love to shoot my bow
I can't wait to move back to Rigby area
I Tag:
Joscelyn
Danielle
(everyone else that blogs has already been tagged!)
4 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment